I have one more photo to retake tomorrow, and the guide is officially done! I corrected some spelling, grammar, and format issues this evening. Shown above is a screen-cap of the cover page.
The guide will sell as a PDF for $10 a copy, but as a thank you to my blog readers, anyone who emails me and requests a copy between today and January 17th will get a copy for free!
The guide includes...
- 17 pages of information, instruction, and reference material.
- 71 full-color pictures and illustrations
- A list of suppliers and helpful links
- Photos of REAL saddles for reference
- Pattern for saddle parts, sized for the G3 Warmblood
- Some tips and tricks to make the process easier