Released in January of 2012, the English Saddle Guide takes readers through the process of creating a Stablemate scale english saddle from start to finish. The guide is 18 pages (including table of contents) and full of pictures, information, helpful tips, references, and links to suppliers.
The guide includes...
- 17 pages of information, instruction, and reference material.
- 71 full-color pictures and illustrations
- A list of suppliers and helpful links
- Photos of REAL saddles for reference
- Pattern for saddle parts, sized for the G3 Warmblood
- Some tips and tricks to make the process easier